Our team is a group of passionate workers with the goal of guiding our clients to success, however they define it. We are a close knit company because we know that collaboration is key and together we hit the right balance of creativity, strategy, and go-getting. We work in a fast-paced environment and the agency is growing rapidly so we are always looking for another All-Star to join the team. If all that sounds good to you check our lineup below for available positions.
Nothing that fits your unique talents? Reach out to us anyway. We want to hear from you.
Thank you for your interest in PIVOT. You’ve made it this far so let me tell you a little more about our agency. And when I say “our,” I mean that each member of the PIVOT team is part of the agency’s DNA and has a personal connection to its success. We aren’t working for PIVOT, we are working for each other and our success.
Our agency focuses in sponsorships of all types (entertainment, non-profit, etc.) with an emphasis in sports. We are rooted in the Bay Area sports industry, but since our establishment in 2013 we have grown to encompass much more and reach beyond our local market.
Our team cares about one another. We support each other goals, both professionally and personally; we celebrate eachothers wins; we encourage growth; and we lend each other energy. Our office is always abuzz with work and excitement. Things get crazy sometimes because we are a small agency, but that is one of our advantages. Being a close-knit team creates more opportunities for team members to be involved on clients and projects, and more opportunities for ownership.
Though we don’t have any specific openings at this time, we are always interested in meeting candidates who can contribute to our agency. Our company landscape changes quickly and we are growing rapidly, having added 3 new clients in Q4 2017 alone.
If all of that sounds pretty great to you, please feel free to reach out. We would be happy to meet you!
The PIVOT Team
PIVOT is a Bay Area sports and entertainment marketing startup making a name for itself in a fast-paced and dynamic industry. Our mission is to create innovative business-to-business opportunities and to unite brands and properties in lasting partnerships that channel the emotional energy of sports into profitable and meaningful consumer engagement.
We are looking for a qualified and self-motivated individual to join our sales team as a Business Development Account Executive. This person must have experience working in a fast-paced environment and possess general knowledge of sales, sponsorship and marketing concepts. Our ideal candidate is business savvy and has a strong understanding of sponsorship sales as it applies to brand marketing. This person is an effective communicator with a clear focus on an end objective and possesses the technical skills and multi-tasking capabilities to efficiently work in a start-up environment. In the advertised role, the candidate will have the benefit of working closely with, and learning from, seasoned professionals who have worked with some of the most notable sports franchises in the country.
- To work with the PIVOT Sales Team in identifying potential sponsorship opportunities for existing and potential clients
- To facilitate the relationship growth and ongoing communication between properties and sponsors
- To research property and brand clients with the aim of gathering statistical information to present to potential sponsors
- To work closely with the Business Development Team on short- and long-term projects
- To educate oneself on, and maintain awareness of, relevant industry events, publications, and announcements with the purpose of identifying meaningful trends, influential people and burgeoning brands
- To engage in ideation sessions with the Property Sales and Brand Representation teams
- Strategically prospect new potential partners for client portfolio
- To assist the PIVOT executive staff on special projects as requested
Required Education and Experience:
- Firm grasp of available networking platforms within the sports management industry
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite proficiency
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Acute attention to detail, organization and efficiency
- Experience using MS Office and Google Suite
- Base Annual Salary: $55,000
- Commission (processed on a cash accounting basis) – structure to be determined