Executive Vice President
Andy Silver is a sports and entertainment marketing and media expert who has worked for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, properties and agencies throughout his 20+ year career.
Career highlights include the negotiation and strategic brand planning for some of the largest global sports deals including;
- Ten (10) USOC and IOC (TOP) Olympic sponsor and supplier agreements
- Allstate Sugar Bowl and BCS and CFP sponsorships
- T-Mobile Arena naming rights (representing T-Mobile)
- Hard Rock Stadium naming rights (representing Hard Rock International and the Seminole Indian Tribe)
- Allstate Arena naming rights (representing Allstate Insurance)
- Allstate 400 at the Brickyard
- Allstate Football Net Program featuring over eighty (80) Division I Universities
- Hundreds of other athlete, NHL, MLB, NBA, SUM and NFL league, college, motorsports and team relationships
Andy started his career as a City of Chicago prosecuting attorney whose desire to work in sports led him to Frankel (Publicis) where he worked with Olympic clients including Kodak, Visa and McDonald’s. His Olympic work led to a position with the US Olympic Committee where Andy led sponsor servicing out of Colorado Springs.
Soon after the Olympics, Andy helped start a boutique Olympic sponsorship agency that was soon sold to industry behemoth IMG where he won new client business and devised sports and entertainment strategies for clients such as Allstate Insurance, Kimberly Clark, Chobani Yogurt, Brown Forman Wines, Campbell’s Soup and other brands in his fourteen (14) year role as Vice President of Corporate Consulting and Legal Affairs.
After the WME/IMG acquisition, Andy left WME/IMG to join Genesco Sports Enterprises as an SVP where he led the Hard Rock, T-Mobile and MillerCoors accounts and led business and personnel development for the Chicago office.
Most recently Andy has joined Pivot where he hopes to provide world class sports and entertainment marketing counsel to Pivot’s clients without the overhead and fees of larger agencies.
Individually we are one drop but together we are an ocean.