PIVOT’s Brand Division is searching for its newest member in the form of a Marketing Coordinator. Read the full job description below and pass along resumes to Andy at email@example.com.
PIVOT is a Bay Area sports and entertainment marketing startup making a name for itself in a fast-paced and dynamic industry. Our mission is to create innovative business-to-business opportunities and to unite brands and properties in lasting partnerships that channel the emotional energy of sports into profitable and meaningful consumer engagement. We are a quickly growing agency that services A+ clients including athletes, brands, NBA teams, properties and venues, and have assembled a great team of extremely talented people that provide excellent strategic counsel, negotiation services, research and creative ideation in sports and entertainment.
PIVOT is a Bay Area sports and entertainment marketing startup making a name for itself in a fast-paced and dynamic industry. Our mission is to create innovative business-to-business opportunities and to unite brands and properties in lasting partnerships that channel the emotional energy of sports into profitable and meaningful consumer engagement.
The Marketing Coordinator at Pivot is responsible for four (4) primary duties:
1. Providing support for external client brand business services
2. Coordinating marketing and business services for internal Pivot Divisions
3. Coordinating and Executive Producing Pivot Marketing and Event initiatives
4. Photoshop, Illustrator, Powerpoint and graphic design for Pivot Agency Presentations
Support for External Client Brand Business Services:
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for helping the Account Directors and VP’s on external client business which may include, but will not be limited to; creative support, activation and event production, research and other duties assigned by senior account leadership.
The Marketing Coordinator is a creative problem solver. He/She will be expected to support all agency activation initiatives, manage timelines, track projects, draft meeting reports, and be an agency and industry thought leader.
Reporting to the EVP, the Marketing Coordinator will be an integral part of the pitch team by building decks and supporting new business development.
• As directed by client leadership, the Marketing Coordinator will be sufficiently informed and personally involved in external account business, providing good service and reinforcing a solid client/agency relationship.
• The Marketing Coordinator, if attending client meetings, will draft client-facing meeting reports and send them to meeting participants and appropriate parties as directed.
• As directed, the Marketing Coordinator will ensure the timely development and execution of sponsorship plans, campaigns, and projects.
• Maintains open and complete communications of Client issues with functional leaders and corporate management.
• Will be first-line creative director for assigned projects, and “sell-in” concepts for clients and new business prospects.
Pivot Marketing and Event Initiatives
The Marketing Coordinator will work alongside other Brand Division and agency leadership and employees to build Pivot’s brand. The Marketing Coordinator will be the primary project manager to provide tactical leadership across a multitude of communications channels.
• Ensuring Pivot external communications are targeted, incorporate an appropriate “look”, grow brand equity, and drive business, or create/reinforce positive perceptions of Pivot.
• Leading Events, when directed, to enhance Pivot’s business or commercial goals.
• Recommendations regarding social media and event strategies.
• Providing creative or design work, or managing the creative process including decks, collateral, digital images, and other as appropriate.
Job Performance Evaluation:
● Must show skills growth and ability to creative problem-solve
● Execute high quality work quickly and efficiently
● Ability to generate and maintain relationships, both internal Pivot employees, and external vendors, work partners and clients
● Ability to act in the best interest of company objectives and collaborate with fellow team members and senior leadership
● Ability to use sound judgment and personal discretion in representing the company’s values and objectives inside and outside of the office
Required Education and Experience:
● BA/BS in Business, Communications, Sports Management, Marketing or other related disciplines
● 1+ years employment experience in sports, marketing, sales, sponsorship or communications
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
● Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
● Microsoft Office and Google Suite proficiency
● Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
● Acute attention to detail, organization and efficiency
Please submit resume, portfolio of professional work, and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org