Careers at PIVOT
Our team is a group of passionate workers with the goal of guiding our clients to success, however they define it. We are a close knit company because we know that collaboration is key and together we hit the right balance of creativity, strategy, and go-getting. We work in a fast-paced environment and the agency is growing rapidly so we are always looking for another All-Star to join the team. If all that sounds good to you check our lineup below for available positions.
Nothing that fits your unique talents? Reach out to us anyway. We want to hear from you.
Thank you for your interest in PIVOT. You’ve made it this far so let me tell you a little more about our agency. And when I say “our,” I mean that each member of the PIVOT team is part of the agency’s DNA and has a personal connection to its success. We aren’t working for PIVOT, we are working for each other and our success.
Our agency focuses in sponsorships of all types (entertainment, non-profit, etc.) with an emphasis in sports. We are rooted in the Bay Area sports industry, but since our establishment in 2013 we have grown to encompass much more and reach beyond our local market.
Our team cares about one another. We support each other goals, both professionally and personally; we celebrate eachothers wins; we encourage growth; and we lend each other energy. Our office is always abuzz with work and excitement. Things get crazy sometimes because we are a small agency, but that is one of our advantages. Being a close-knit team creates more opportunities for team members to be involved on clients and projects, and more opportunities for ownership.
Though we don’t have any specific openings at this time, we are always interested in meeting candidates who can contribute to our agency. Our company landscape changes quickly and we are growing rapidly, having added 3 new clients in Q4 2017 alone.
If all of that sounds pretty great to you, please feel free to reach out. We would be happy to meet you!
The PIVOT Team
VICE PRESIDENT OF BRAND MARKETING
PIVOT is a Bay Area sports and entertainment marketing agency based in Walnut Creek, California. Our mission is to unite brands and properties in lasting partnerships through marketing and sponsorships that channel the emotional energy of sports into profitable and meaningful consumer engagement.
We are looking for a qualified individual with the ambition to grow our company by providing expert management and strategy in our approach to marketing and brand client service.
The VP of Brand Marketing is responsible for managing client relationships and providing strategic guidance and leadership on brand client accounts. This individual oversees and leads client services, client strategy, and client acquisition to optimize the growth of existing accounts and effectively position PIVOT to acquire new accounts. The VP of Brand Marketing is responsible for ensuring optimum performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of the team through effective personnel management and assignment distribution. This person reports to and works closely with the CEO to assist in fostering a creative and collaborative environment focused on client satisfaction.
- Create and develop opportunities within existing brand client accounts to maximize revenue generation and growth
- Proactively seek opportunities to secure additional brand clients and cultivate sustainable relationships for the agency, in combined effort with the CEO and Business Development Management Team
- Serve as first point of contact for potential clients, i.e. lead pitch meetings and engage in all executive-level communication
- Develop brand awareness, recognition and activation strategies for active clients as well as strategy proposals for potential clients
- Create project scopes of work, budgets and implementation strategies
- Conduct and compose competitor landscape evaluations
- Manage brand team timeliness to client work
- Directly manage and coach the Account Management Team to provide optimal client services and ensure work and time spent on work is within scope
- Identify ways to improve and streamline PIVOT ScoreTM processes to ensure accurate results that best depict client goals and objectives
- Manage vendor bids and relationships
- Provide updates and insight on industry developments and trends
- Lead RFP responses
- Manage project progress, budgets and client satisfaction
Deliver quarterly reports capturing the progress of brand & marketing goals and initiatives, and discuss areas of improvement with the CEO and other appropriate company members
- 8+ years work experience in marketing, branding, and project management
- Previous agency work a plus
- Substantial work experience in brand strategy development
- Strong knowledge of the national sponsorships and brand activation landscape
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Effective team leadership skills and the ability to mentor PIVOT team members
- Ability to generate original and creative content with efficiency and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well with teammates, clients and vendors working remotely
- Ability to communicate clearly with the CEO and agency decision-makers to create a unified approach to strategy and decision-making
- Experience in organizational efficiency and operations management
- Experience using MS Office, Google Suite and specifically Power Point
Education & Experience:
- A. in marketing, sports management, business administration or design
- A. preferred, but not required
- 6-8+ years of agency and/or brand experience in marketing
- HTML, CSS knowledge a plus
Please submit resume, portfolio of professional work, and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org