Support for External Client Brand Business Services
The Account Coordinator is responsible for helping the Account Directors and VP’s on external client business which may include, but will not be limited to; creative support, activation, financials and hourly work reports, event production, research and other duties assigned by senior account leadership.
The Marketing Coordinator is a creative problem solver. He/She will be expected to support all agency activation initiatives, manage timelines, track projects, draft meeting reports, and be an agency and industry thought leader.
- As directed by client leadership, the Account Coordinator will be sufficiently informed and personally involved in external account business, providing good service and reinforcing a solid client/agency relationship.
- The Account Coordinator, if attending client meetings, will draft client-facing meeting reports and send them to meeting participants and appropriate parties as directed.
- As directed, the Account Coordinator will ensure the timely development and execution of sponsorship plans, campaigns, and projects.
- Helps EVP with billing process, maintains control over timesheets for client business and helps organize internal billing data.
- Maintains open and complete communications of Client issues with functional leaders and corporate management.
- Will be first-line creative director for assigned projects, and “sell-in” concepts for clients and new business prospects.
Coordinating Marketing and Business Services for Internal Pivot Divisions
The Brand Division is a center of excellence for marketing within Pivot. To that end, our goal is to help our internal divisions with marketing functions, including, but not limited to; all external communications including pitch decks, digital and web presence, social media posts, advertisements; events executed on behalf of the divisions (such as the Pivot Summer League function for Pivot Travel); public relations and other functions as assigned by leadership.
- Under the direction of the EVP Brand, the Account Coordinator will ensure sales executives have creative and impactful meeting and presentation tools by providing creative or design work, or managing the creative process including decks, collateral, digital images, and other as appropriate.
- Managing Events for divisions when asked to do so. Part of these responsibilities will be delegation of duties among Pivot staff. Further, the Marketing Coordinator will help manage external creative resources by drafting project and creative briefs.
- Executing syndicated research studies with our Scarborough/Nielsen suite of services – we will teach the eventual hire how to manage the database.